- You are required to register with us when you use the services or place an order. You are aged 18 years or above and capable of forming a legally binding contract before you can register.
- Where you are required to register, you must:
i. provide your user name and password;
ii. safeguard your user name and password; and
iii. authorize us to assume that any person using our site with your user name and password is either you or is authorized to act for you.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided so that we can communicate with you effectively.
- When you place an order, the prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
- All products on chaiwawa.com.hk are listed in Hong Kong Dollars and accepts Paypal or cash on delivery , cash deposit. If you choose to do cash deposit, the account information as follows: Shanghai Commercial Bank, 344-82-07896-6 "668.com Limited".
- If you choose to do cash deposit, after the deposit is completed, please email us the bank slip with order number via
- We use third party payment service to process online transactions. When you place an order, you agree and accept that your credit card information will be collected, processed, and kept by a payment service provider subject to its terms and conditions. You agree and accept that you are solely and exclusively responsible for any losses incurred or sustained by you in making credit card transaction, and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by us.
- We do not collect or keep your credit card information. If you choose to save your credit card information for express checkout, you agree and accept that the information will be encrypted and stored by the third-party payment service providers.
- The company reserves the right to change the payment terms for any order without prior notice.
- System will generate an email to the email address registered by customer to confirm that we have received your order. Such confirmation does not constitute a promise of delivery of order items.
- Products and prices displayed on our site are for reference only and are subject to alteration or modification at the time of actual transaction.
REFUND & REPLACEMENT
If the product is faulty (meaning it is not as described), again you can return it to us within 7 days, and we will refund the price paid to your original method of payment. We will also arrange replacement of equivalent product within 7 days upon approval.
Other than in the case of faulty products, we will only accept the return of unopened/ unused products.
If you would like to refund or return the products, please email us at email@example.com
- All intellectual property rights in the content, user content, design, text, graphics and other materials on our site, and the selection or arrangement thereof are owned, controlled or licensed by or to us. Any unauthorized use without our prior written permission is strictly prohibited.
- All trademarks, product names and company names or logos used in our site are our property or that of their respective owners. No permission is given by us in respect of the use of any such trademarks, get-up, product names, company names, logos or titles and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder’s rights.
- We may revise these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. If any dispute arises, the company’s determination shall be final.
- Where these terms and conditions are available in Chinese, the English version is the governing version and shall prevail whenever there is a discrepancy between the two versions.
- We reserve the right at our sole discretion to deny users access to our site or any part of our site without notice and to decline to provide our services to any user that is in breach of these terms and conditions.
- You shall not assign or otherwise deal with its rights and obligations under these terms and conditions, whether in whole or in part without our written consent.
- These terms and conditions set forth the entire agreement and understanding of the parties and supersede all prior oral or written agreements, understandings or arrangements relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions. Neither party shall be entitled to rely on any agreement, understanding or arrangement that is not expressly set forth in these terms and conditions.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws in force in Hong Kong. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Hong Kong courts. If any part of this agreement is held to be unenforceable, the unenforceable part shall be given effect to the greatest extent possible and the remainder will remain in full force and effect.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us, our officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of our site or the content or your breach of this agreement.
- All the product images provided by our website are for reference only.
These terms and conditions may be changed at any time without prior notice to you and you are strongly advised to check the current terms and conditions each time you order from us.
This website is operated by 668.com Ltd, and these terms and conditions apply to this website only.